Thursday 10 January 2013

Delivered...SSCS Parcel/'.

Happily for me the Postman was busy this week and delivered my lovely SSCS gift from Wendy in USA.  Being particularly challenged with both crochet and knitting needles, I especially love the scarf Wendy made for me.  I will enjoy wearing it when it finally starts to cool down a little.  I have a lovely photo to share, but blogger and I seem to be at odds today (this is the third time I've tried to post today) so it will have to wait intil it's playing nicely....My sincere thanks go to Wendy who made me such lovely gifts and to Chookyblue for the inspiration she brings and her patience and skill in organising the swap.

I'm off to visit family to the next couple of days so I will try to post again when I return.

Finally, my thoughts are with all Australians suffering through these past heatwaves and now shocking bushfires.  Please stay safe whereever you are.

Regards, Bev

1 comment:

  1. so glad the parcel finally arrived.....enjoy your time away.......it's been a long hot summer here but the fires are causing so much devastation......

    ReplyDelete