Friday 4 November 2011

A week at Home...

Is just lovely!

I've had time to work on a couple of projects - unfortunately, I can't show you pictures of one of them.  It's my gift for Chookyblue's Secret Santa Swap.  I hope my partner likes it - I won't find out until after Christmas.

I've also had time to work on some Farmer's Wife blocks.  This is one of those projects I've been meaning to get to for some time, and now I've finally started I have to say these little blocks are addictive, I find myself sneaking into the sewing room at odd times, thinking I'll just cut out another one and low and behold I guiltily look at the watch and I've done it again - It's actually been a few hours.  (Almost as bad as the time I spend reading blogs).  I've now got quite a collection cut out, so now it's time to sew.

Here's the ones completed so far -


OK that's all for now - I have an appointment with my machine.  Have a lovely weekend,
Bev

 

2 comments:

  1. always love to hear of SSCS sewing.........excellent........your farmer wife blocks look great....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just on my way popping over SSCS partner's... and saw your lovely Farmer's wife blocks, on which you have used Kaffe's fabrics... very pretty blocks!

    ReplyDelete