Friday 13 April 2012

To Start???

I have started a new job - it's wonderful to be in a paid postition again after the past few years, and while I admit I am really enjoying it, I will admit it is taking it's toll on me.  When I last blogged, I had just completed all the applique and nine-patch blocks for my Growing Up quilt and blithely planned to quilt a panel each day.  Well six weeks later, I'm up to the fifth one, with one more to go before I can start the borders.  It does look good and I hope to have the panels finished by the end of next week.  Here's to staying on track.

Did you have a lovely Easter?  Mine was spent at Bribie Island.  The weather was just beautiful and we had a marvelous time relaxing.  I even managed to read a couple of books - always a pleasure.

I'm afraid that's all I have time for now, I do hope to post again shortly - with photos!

Cheers, Bev



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations for your new job, Bev! Isn't it exciting to start something new in your life? I'm happy with you!

    ReplyDelete